Tuesday, October 16, 2007

#19 Discovering Web 2.0 tools

I've already mentioned last.fm, so I'll mention another website that I interact with.

Threadless.com is a website devoted to T-shirts. Not only can you purchase t-shirts, but you can also submit designs and vote on other peoples submitted designs. For an American website the prices and shipping are very cheap, and occasionally they have $10 sales on all t-shirts. One of the best features is the Slogan creator that allows you to submit simple ideas for t-shirts with slogans you make up.

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Hi Shaun,
My daughter introduced me to Threadless and we've just received our last order (particular favourite is the 'Friendly Narwahl') a great site, but addictive...
Nice to meet you on wed.
Regards
Leslie